We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
Why we need it, and what we do with the information we gather
- We require this information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We will not provide your information to third parties without your explicit permission.
- We will not sell your information.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We’ll stop if you unsubscribe or otherwise tell us you want us to stop.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you want us to delete the information we keep about you, write to or email us and we’ll take care of it.